Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Stuff Susie Made for Babies!

I love making toys and clothes for babies!  They are always appreciative and look adorable in anything you put on them so my stuff always looks super cute ;) 

My first project was Katze for Faye:


Then it was Bunny for Juno:


Pink Giraffe was for the hungry Kleo: 


And these two lovelies were for baby girls born on the opposite sides of the world: 


So many newly arrived little girls inspired me to make more baby stuff.  Friends of mine have also complained that I don't post baby things on my blog so I decided to make some flower headbands.  I went through a phase of crocheting flowers just to try out the patterns so I had a few flowers to hand.  After rummaging in my local Spotlight, I found some gorgeously soft and stretchy bands that were perfect.  




I didn't have a model for these headbands... well, the only baby I had easy access to was my son... so I bribed him with TV to get a few shots. 



His daddy was not pleased.  I have a feeling I'll pay for these when he's old enough to complain. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisy in the Corner Crochet Cushion - link to video tutorial

Can you spot the cat? :)  Mercerized cotton is the BEST yarn for cushions.  That added sheen and protection means the stitches do not pile o...